Duties and Responsibilities
- Secure successful implementations, upgrades and ongoing maintenance of IFS applications by providing technical services.
- Develop business related knowledge to be able to understand customer requirements and provide solutions.
- Build strong working relationships with the company’s Business Analysts, providing them with technical support as necessary. In addition, work closely with them to ensure a complete solution is provided to the customer and is the best fit in all areas.
- Understand the importance of and provide a high degree of customer service.
- Work with customers directly to identify needs for application development and be responsible for coordinating and implementing those programs.
- Identify new opportunities, services and technologies to help clients optimize their systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or related field
- US Citizenship or permanent resident
- Five to seven years of demonstrated technical experience in IFS applications. Functional knowledge a plus.
- Technical knowledge of IFS applications with experience supporting IFS implementations, upgrades, interface development, security and custom configurations with the ability to apply such knowledge to help solve the customer's business requirements.
- Installation, technical configuration and problem resolution of IFS applications at customer sites
- Ability to learn quickly, communicate ideas effectively
- Utilize flexibility and creativity to present a variety of solutions
- Self-motivated and willing to go outside of comfort zone to provide the best possible solution for the client.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Good time management, organizational, and documentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
Required Technical Skills
- PL/SQL programming skills, advanced SQL knowledge
- Strong technical understanding of IFS applications
- Installation of IFS applications
- Installation of Oracle DB
- Advanced knowledge of PL/SQL Developer, TOAD or SQL Developer, or similar
- Report writing skills, Microsoft Report Services, Crystal Reports, IFS Report Designer
- IFS application configuration knowledge, Administration, RMBs, Events, Custom Fields, etc.
- Database security, database copy
- IFS Extended Server setup and installation as well as troubleshooting
- System integration, SOA/ESB
Desired Technical Skills
- Business Analytics, BI, SharePoint, Report Services, Excel, Microsoft Report Builder
- IFS upgrades
- B2B solutions
- Integration with Microsoft Office products
- Database tuning/IFS application tuning
- Oracle and DBA skills, high availability, disaster recovery
To find out more contact us at
Enterprise Consulting, Inc.
7900 West 78th Street, Suite 430
Edina, Minnesota 55439