Duties and Responsibilities
- Plays a key role in global implementations of IFS Applications by providing the necessary business process consulting, training, documentation, and applications consulting to ensure success in using IFS Applications as a tool to improve overall business performance.
- Fosters relationships between business users, outsourcing vendors, software vendors and IT.
- Works with management to prevent or clear obstacles affecting the optimum delivery of quality products and services.
- Provides leadership of IFS implementation activities as needed.
- Works closely with the client business and technical team to ensure the IFS application and information systems are aligned with current and future business requirements.
- Efficiently communicates with third party or internal technical resources to ensure efficient delivery of quality technical services and products.
- Interviews business users to gather and document business requirements/needs and translates them into IFS functional requirement specifications.
- Develops and documents business processes and assists in the formulation, scoping and development of overall technical/ business solutions.
- B.S. Degree preferred
- US Citizenship or permanent resident
- Ability to travel
- 3 to 5 years of ERP implementation and broad industry business experience
- IFS ERP implementation experience, (version 7.5 or later) preferred
- Functional testing within an ERP implementation project environment
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and creativity to present a variety of workable solutions
- Ability to analyze and/or design business processes end-to-end
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively at both technical and business level
- Strong team player with proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and project management skills
- Ability to learn and comprehend new systems and business processes quickly
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle process
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) experience between IFS and multiple other systems
- Good working knowledge of SQL; knowledge of SQL Developer or similar products a plus
- Good working knowledge of IFS Administration tools and/or IFS Security and Roles
- Knowledge of Event-Driven and SOA Architectures
- Experience implementing Extensions in IFS (w/IFS Enterprise Explorer and Portlets)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project) skills
To find out more contact us at
Enterprise Consulting, Inc.
7900 West 78th Street, Suite 430
Edina, Minnesota 55439